TILLEY DAKOTA HAT - BROWN
Love the vintage, well-worn look? Than our Wax Cotton Dakota is the Hat for you. Pairs with our 3 Season Base Layers system for colder days.
The true wax finish of our Dakota Hat helps to keep the elements off while developing its own character over time & use; leaving your unique history built into the fabric itself. Pairs with our 3 Season Base Layers system for colder days
Look forward to:
- Lots of options – pairs with 3 Season Base Layers for colder days
- Staying dry - the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain
- Guaranteed for life
- Brim wire for extra stability in windy conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Brim size: 2 3/8” all around
Weight: 5.6 oz/ 159 grams solids; 3.2 oz/ 91 grams for plaids
Fabric: 100% cotton - 14 oz. for solids; 8 oz. for plaids
Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth or soft scrub brush. Do not dry clean of use detergent. TEXWAX refinishing ointment, left to absorb, will restore wax finish
What is the Tilley® Hat Guarantee?
If your Hat wears out due to:
- normal wear & tear
- poor workmanship
- faulty material
- we'll repair or replace your Hat.
Tilley Endurables® customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.