TILLEY Mashup AirFlo TMH55 - Sand
Want a one-of-a-kind Hat? The recycled fabric blend of our Mash-Up AIRFLO® Hat uses leftover yarns from other runs.
A unique, environmental & UPF 50+ sun protective fabric blend is paired with 3/4" mesh to ensure our intermediate brim Mash-Up AIRFLO® Hat is great for the hot & sunny climates.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & Back: 3 1/4"; Sides: 2 1/4"
Weight: 3.9 oz / 111 g
Fabric: 29% Hemp, 28% organic cotton, 36% recycled polyester, 7% rayon
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
What is the Tilley® Hat Guarantee? If your Mash-Up AIRFLO® Hat wears out due to: • normal wear & tear • poor workmanship • faulty material we'll repair or replace your Hat. Tilley Endurables® customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.