TILLEY TTW2 TECH WOOL
Constant comfort is the aim of our Tec-Wool Hat. We do that by using c_change™ technology which independently reacts to changing temperatures.
This is a great 3 seasons Hat! Our Tec-Wool Hat uses c_change™ by Schoeller® Switzerland technology membrane to ensure constant comfort. What is c_change® technology? Much like a pinecone, the c_change™ technology membrane opens when the outside temperature rises, and close again when the temperature drops.
Look forward to:
- Constant comfort – c_change™ works to maintain an even temperature
- Keeping warm – discreet tuck away ear warmers can be pulled down in cool weather
- Staying dry – fabric repels both rain & snow
- Guaranteed for life
- Internal size adjustment device
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 4.8 oz / 136 g
Fabric: Black: 71% wool; 18% polyester; 12% polyurethane; Grey/black herringbone & Blue/black herringbone: 88% wool;12% polyurethane
Care: Dry Clean Only
What is the Tilley® Hat Guarantee? If your Tec-Wool Hat wears out due to: • normal wear & tear • poor workmanship • faulty material we'll repair or replace your Hat. Tilley Endurables® customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.